Friday, September 30, 2011

Michael Andrews resigned...says goodbye



Michael Andrews meeting the legendary football team Denmark. The players and fans in the Real Mallorca after stop taking the chair, chief On Tuesday past. It is difficult to accept. I believe it is better for all parties. Confirmed it will not go away and live in the country looks to the bull. 
        Michael Andrews and conference player of the legendary Danish national team. Came out to say goodbye to the players and their cheering Real Mallorca Spanish La Liga club after he recently resigned from the trainer. On Tuesday, September 27 ago, did not disclose the reasons for this decision in any way. 
         47-year-old property in Scotland who is boss "island" on the 2009-10 off season, said: "It is difficult to leave. Because I am very happy with the team and my team. But I think this is the best solution for the team. I will miss everyone very much. " 
         "But it seems to be something. The best for everyone to get back to reality, we won two of three matches to play in the home. And even I will not coach anymore. People still care was excellent. And I will stay here next. Along with closely monitoring the work of the team, "the former Real Madrid midfielder and Barcelona concluded.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software