Monday, December 26, 2011

SPAIN Laliga news 12BET update 12/26


Cesc Fabregas: If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal

The former Gunners star admits that he nearly cried the day he left the Emirates Stadium for the final time this summer, and says he has never met anyone as loyal as Arsene Wenger


Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas has spoken of his desire to one day play for Arsenal again.

The Spanish international left the Emirates Stadium in the summer after a protracted transfer saga involving the Gunners and the club where he first began his career.

The 24-year-old eventually joined the European champions for an initial fee of 25 million pounds, but says that leaving north London was a deeply emotional time for him.

"If I have to leave Barcelona, I will go back to Arsenal - I would like to," Fabregas told Sky Sports News. "I am not embarrassed to say that the day I left I could only say 'Thank you very much', I couldn't say more.

"I'm not embarrassed to say that I nearly cried. Arsene Wenger, I have never met someone that loyal. He is one of the best, I really believe that." - http://www.goal.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software