Thursday, September 20, 2012

Alves: Real have no respect for Kaka

Barcelona's Dani Alves has condemned Real Madrid's treatment of compatriot Kaka.
Football News: Brazil
By ESPNSTAR.com staff
Despite stirring up a flurry of excitement from supporters when he signed for Real Madrid in 2009, Kaka has struggled to break into the club's starting eleven for the past three years. The midfielder was strongly linked with a move to former side AC Milan in the summer, but his wages proved too large a stumbling block for the Serie A side.
Kaka has not featured in any of Los Blancos' matches this season, and Alves believes it is only a matter of time before the lack of playing opportunities destroys his compatriot's morale.
"If I were Kaka, I would have left Real Madrid a long time ago," he said to Esporte Interactivo.
"Because in my life, I love playing football, and if you take away from me what I love, I lose my sense of life."
The right back also revealed that it upset him to see a former World Player of the Year treated with such little respect.
"I am sad because I admire Kaka and I would not like to live through what is happening to him," Alves stated.

"He made it to where very few have - the best in the world, and now he has no respect from their owners. I think he would not be going through this situation at Barcelona.
"
Both Barcelona and Real Madrid return to domestic action this weekend, with the Catalans welcoming Grananda, while Real travel to Rayo Vallecano.

article source:  http://www.espnstar.com/football/primera-liga/news/detail/item858314/Alves:-Real-have-no-respect-for-Kaka/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software