Friday, April 13, 2012

Canales reveals desire to stay at Valencia

The Spain Under-21 international recently returned from a serious knee injury, but has still enjoyed his time with Los Che and would like to remain at the club permanently


sergio-canales.jpg (480×337)


Sergio Canales has affirmed his loyalty to Valencia by revealing that he wants to remain at Mestalla next year.

The attacking midfielder joined Los Che on a season-long loan from Real Madrid last summer, but saw his promising start disappointingly halted by a knee injury in October, which sidelined him for six months.



However, he made his long-awaited return during Wednesday's 4-1 win over Rayo Vallecano, and Canales is keen to complete a permanent transfer to Valencia.

"I'm happy. The club and fans make me feel at ease and if I had my way I'd be here next year," Canales told Marca.

"If they buy me, then no problem. Everything for me is perfect here."

Valencia resume Primera Division action on Sunday when they face Espanyol.



a79dff50f1.jpg (545×195)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Photography Templates | Slideshow Software